- A Review on Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (CACC) Systems (Ziran Wang)
- Cooperative Eco-Driving Along a Signalized Corridor in a Partially Connected and Automated Vehicle Environment (Ziran Wang)
- Anticipatory Lane Change Warning Using Vehicle-To-Vehicle Communications (Nigel Williams)
- Vehicle Routing to Mitigate Human Exposure to Traffic-Related Air Pollutants (Chao Wang)
- Development and Evaluation of Lane Hazard Prediction Application for Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAVs) (Fei Ye)
Graduate student Chao Wang was also recognized by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation System Society with an award for his participation in the Second Intelligent Transportation Systems Data Mining Hackathon.
In addition to presenting, the four Ph.D. students also worked as student volunteers for the conference, which provided them with the opportunity to engage with other Ph.D. students from UC Berkeley, UC San Diego and the University of Southern California.